Sponsor our Mission $1500 – $2000
- The Association for Women in Science (AWIS) champions the interests of women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics across all disciplines and employment sectors. Working for positive system transformation, AWIS strives to ensure that all women in these fields can achieve their full potential.
- The Massachusetts Chapter of AWIS is committed to providing educational, mentoring, scholarship and networking opportunities for local women in STEM fields.
- Sponsors of our Mission will be acknowledged on our website, newsletter, social media and at all MASS AWIS events for the period of one year.
Institutional Sponsorship $3000 – $4000
- MASS AWIS is a strong advocate of students, members and employees of Boston’s Academic Institutions, Biotechs and Pharmas.
- Institutions may choose to sustain MASS AWIS via annual sponsorship that will guarantee and leverage special access to MASS AWIS benefits during the year.
- Institutional sponsorship ensures mutual support and close communication between MASS AWIS and the institution’s members.
- Institutional sponsors will receive special access and updates on events and programs that are organized by MASS AWIS throughout the year to secure appropriate attendance and engagement.
- Institutions will be acknowledged as sustained sponsors on MASS AWIS website, MASS AWIS newsletter, social media and in our events.
Sponsor our Mentoring Circles $500 – $1000
- MASS AWIS coordinates a strong annual Mentoring Circle Program since 2007.
- Circles consist of 1-2 mentors and 4-6 mentees. Participants agree to meet monthly to discuss a variety of career development -related topics.
- Various training events are organized to help support mentors and facilitate positive group interactions and success stories for participants.
- Sponsors of our Mentoring Circle Program will be acknowledged on our website, newsletter, social media and at all Mentoring Circle related events.
Sponsor a MASS AWIS Event $300 – $1000
- Sponsors may choose to support topic specific events on our calendar.
- Input into topic and speaker selection is welcome.
- Full program sponsors will be listed as co-hosts of the event, if desired, and may receive free admission for employees.
- Event sponsors will be acknowledged on our website, newsletter, social media, in marketing materials for the event, and at the beginning of the event itself. They will also be given promotional space and time as listed below.
Promotional Opportunity $150
- Promotional sponsors will be acknowledged on marketing materials and granted table space during registration for distribution of written and verbal information.
- They will also have 5 minutes at start of an event to introduce to our audience their organization and any opportunities or benefits it offers to women in STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics).
- We do ask sponsors who wish to stay and network with attendees after events to register and pay any associated event fees.
**The Association for Women in Science is a 501(c)(3) organization and any donation is tax deductible.
Typical Event Agenda
6:30pm-7:00pm Registration and Networking
7:00pm-7:15pm Announcements and Promotions
8:15pm-9:00pm End of Evening Networking
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org