- This event has passed.
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
With the help of the stellar panel of judges below, Xconomy will honor the people, companies, and organizations that make the Boston life sciences community one of the most vibrant innovation centers in the world.
6:30pm – 7:00pm Registration & Networking Reception
7:00pm – 8:30pm Program
8:30pm – 9:30pm Networking Reception
- Phil Sharp: Nobel Laureate; Institute Professor, MIT
- Deborah Dunsire: CEO, XTuit Pharmaceuticals
- Bob Langer: Institute Professor, MIT
- Vicki Sato: Professor, Harvard University
- Rob Perez: Founder and Chairman, Life Science Cares
- Katrine Bosley: CEO, Editas Medicine
- Susan Windham-Bannister: President and CEO, Biomedical Growth Strategies
- George Church: Professor, Harvard & MIT
- Terry McGuire: Founding Partner, Polaris Partners
- Daphne Zohar: Founder and Managing Director, PureTech Health
- Jim Collins: Termeer Professor of Medical Engineering & Science, MIT
Tickets are transferable but not refundable.To inquire about press registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MASS AWIS is the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Association for Women in Sciences. Our mission is to support women in all scientific fields and to achieve equity and full participation for women in science, mathematics, engineering, and technology. Our events and membership are open for the public regardless of their gender, professional background, or career level.