- This event has passed.
Exploring Careers in Industry
Thursday, November 10, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This event is for women and men within the scientific community (from undergrads to mid-career levels) who are interested in learning more about industry positions in bio-pharma. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the panel discussion, interact with experience individuals, and network with fellow attendees.
MASS AWIS members $5 · Non-members $10
- Susan Lacy, PhD: Project Director and Senior Principal Research Scientist. Immunology Drug Discovery Department at AbbVie
- Laura Andrews, PhD: Director of Preclinical Safety, AbbVie
- Ann Grosse, PhD: Charles River Laboratories
- Elizabeth Higgins, PhD: Fast Trak Biomanufacturing, GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Elif Sikoglu, PhD: Principal Scientist, PAREXEL
MASS AWIS is the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Association for Women in Sciences. Our mission is to support women in all scientific fields and to achieve equity and full participation for women in science, mathematics, engineering, and technology. Our events and membership are open for the public regardless of their gender, professional background, or career level.