- This event has passed.
What’s Hot in Boston HealthTech
Thursday, November 17, 2016 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
the Xconomy Forum
This event brings together Boston healthtech’s top entrepreneurs, investors, and leaders to explore topics on how technology is transforming healthcare.
Boston is arguably the world’s most concentrated center of expertise in medicine, software and analytics, digital health, and biotechnology—making it the leader in healthcare more broadly. Now the region is forging a new era in which healthcare technology becomes deeply integrated into everything from hospitals and doctors’ offices to the daily lives of consumers, whether at home or on the go.
This blending of data, computing, and personal analytics with genomics, biotechnology, and our mobile society is paving the way to more efficient and effective patient care and better therapies—and to the potential for people to make dramatic improvements in their overall health and longevity. Through keynote talks, live demos, interactive panels, and presentations from visionary startups, we will highlight how technology is transforming healthcare for the post-election era, and beyond.
12:30pm – 1:30pm Registration
1:30pm – 5:30pm Program
5:30pm – 6:30pm Networking Reception
Regular Registration $350 · Student $50
Procrastinator’s Special $350 · Startup Special $150
**MASS AWIS members**
Enter Promo Code AWISFriend
to receive $170 off regular registration
(Tickets are transferable, but not refundable.)
- Dennis Ausiello: Director of the Center for Assessment Technology and Continuous Health (CATCH) and Chairman of Medicine, Emeritus, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Kyle Armbrester: Senior Vice President & Chief Product Officer, AthenaHealth
- Rushika Fernandopull: CEO & Co-Founder, Iora Health
- Roy Schoenberg: CEO, American Well
- Michael Greeley: General Partner, Flare Capital Partners
- Gary Gottlieb: CEO, Partners In Health
- John Moore: CEO & Co-Founder, Twine Health
- Nick Dougherty: Program Director, PULSE@MassChallenge
- Colin Hill: CEO, Chairman & Co-Founder, GNS Healthcare
- Jason Kelly: CEO & Co-Founder, Ginkgo Bioworks
- Robin Heffernan: CEO and Co-founder, Circulation
- Samantha Singer: COO, The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Ana Maiques: CEO, Neuroelectrics
- Howard Weisman: CEO & President, Seventh Sense Biosystems
- Robert Wells: Executive Director for Strategy, GE healthymagination
MASS AWIS is the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Association for Women in Sciences. Our mission is to support women in all scientific fields and to achieve equity and full participation for women in science, mathematics, engineering, and technology. Our events and membership are open for the public regardless of their gender, professional background, or career level.